The internet is currently the most extensive freedom of information database for all users, especially those with disabilities. Therefore, we at Reality see great importance in providing people with disabilities an equal opportunity to use the information presented on the website, together with a better browsing experience.
We aspire to ensure our digital services are accessible to people with disabilities. Therefore, we have invested considerable resources in facilitating the use of this website, believing that everyone deserves the right to live with equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
To deliver on that promise, we aspire to adhere as much as possible to the recommendations provided in Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for the Accessibility of Internet Contents at the AA Level and in the International WCAG2.1 Document.
Reality Accessibility Arrangements
The Reality Group operates as required by law to assist people with disabilities and allow them to live as part of society with dignity, equality and independence. These adjustments are made in accordance with and subject to the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law (5758-1998), and the regulations promulgated under it.
To be accessible, a website must allow people with disabilities and senior citizens to browse it at the same level of effectiveness and enjoyment as those experienced by all other users. Approx. 20-25 percent of the population encounter difficulties when using the internet, and could benefit from more accessible online content. Reality believes in offering equal opportunities online for people with various disabilities, and we act on that belief.
How does this website accessibility work?
The website includes an accessibility menu provided by Nagich BeKlik, a website accessibility company. Clicking the accessibility button opens a menu containing the accessibility commands. Once a subject is selected from the menu, please wait for the page to load.
The software works with popular browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera. The website owners and/or anyone on their behalf are responsible for the software use and implementation on the website, including the content presented on the website, subject to the software terms and conditions of use.
Menu accessibility options:
- Adaptation to keyboard navigation – enables keyboard navigation
- Adaptation to screen reader – the website is adapted to assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA
- Website font enlargement in 5 different sizes
- Flash blocker – blocks all flash content and moving elements
- Contrast adjustment – remaps color contrast against a dark background
- Contrast adjustment – remaps color contrast against a light background
- Color-blind adjustment
- Changing to a more legible typeface
- Cursor enlargement and color change to either black or white
- Display enlargement up to 200%
- Emboldened website links
- Emboldened website titles
- Presentation of alternative image descriptions
- Accessibility Statement
- Send accessibility feedback
- Contact our accessibility officer
If you encounter any accessibility difficulties while browsing our website, our accessibility team is at your service through various channels. Please contact us regarding any accessibility issues or send us your feedback.
Details of the company accessibility officer
To improve the service we offer to our clients; Reality would be happy to receive any accessibility-related information or suggestions for improvement.
Available Sun.-Thu. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
Name: Yael Myara.
Mailing address: Raoul Wallenberg 18A, Building C, 4th floor, Tel Aviv, 6971915
Building accessibility arrangements:
- Disabled parking spaces – accessible
- Access routes – accessible
- Entrances – several different entrances
- Waiting areas – accessible
- Service station – accessible
- Information desk – accessible
- Disabled bathrooms – available on the 4th floor of the building.
- Access doors – accessible
- Elevators – accessible
- Accessible hotline – Our voicemail service has been made accessible by providing a clear recording of the information (in Hebrew and in English) read without background music.
- Alternative means of contact – our website and by email at email@example.com
Updated on: Nov 2, 2022